Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Throw-Ups

Reagan has "The Throw-Ups".

That would be bad enough, but Reagan needs a little work on obeying without arguing. Here are some conversation clips that I heard:

"Mommy, I WANT TO GET UP!!!!! You KNOW my stomach doesn't hurt ANY MORE!" (To make this sound authentic, have a whiny two-year-old say it while another sibling is stomping their feet and one more is making gagging sounds.)

"Mommy, WHY can't I have cereal?!?!? You know I don't have the throw-ups any more!"

Add a long pause, and then:

"Mommy, I NEVER EVER throw up!"


In other news, how do you like my blog's new look? Mommy A certain person named whose name I shall not mention said that my header looked like it had a big pile of sand in it.

Tell me if she's right. Okay?

2 comments:

Emma said...

I love it!

-Emma

Linz said...

Don't see any sand. :) I really like the new layout, you're very talented at it. Sam T. got rebaptized, but now that I think about it that was awhile ago. Lauren got baptized this past Wednesday evening. She was a originally a visitor of the Webbs.