Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The iPod

Maybe you've seen the iPod story and the iPod follow-up story on my mom's blog, and you're wanting to know more about the iPod I got on eBay. No? You think that would be boring? Well, I don't really have anything else to post about, so here I go anyways.

The iPod I was originally going to get from the lady on Craig'slist was pink, and since she said she had just got it for her daughter for Christmas, I'm assuming that it was one of the most recent ones and looked something like the iPod in this stock photo:


The thing is, I don't really like pink, especially hot pink, but since I was going to be getting an iPod Nano for the price of an iPod Shuffle, it wasn't too big of a deal. But when the deal fell through, I started looking around on eBay to see if I could find an iPod Nano for around $50. I ended up getting one for just $56 including tax, with free shipping! WOOHOO! It is a 3rd generation and it's green. Here's a stock photo of what it looks like:



Green also happens to be my favorite color, so I'm happy that I got this one! It should get here between tomorrow and the 13th. I'm really excited about it!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Cool! I LOVE my iPod!!

~Emma