Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Aquarium

Right now, I have a 10 gallon aquarium, but as soon as I get the stand I'm going to set up a 29 gallon one. I already have 2 female Mollies (Pipsqueak and Skittles) and a male Dwarf Gourami (Sprite).

I'm going to be moving them into the bigger tank, and I'm also going to get 5 black Kuhli Loaches and 6 Corydoras.

I'm going to have sand on the bottom for the loaches and corydoras so they don't scratch themselves. I might use live plants, but when I first start it I'm going to be using plastic ones.

I hope I can get the Corydoras to lay eggs because they cost about $5 each at the pet store!

I'll try to post pictures after I get it set up.

2 comments:

Jen said...

So very cool! I can't wait to see pics of this new aquarium!

fish tank pet said...

it's great that you've decided to upgrade to a 29gallon tank.. the 10gallon would have been too small. : )

can't wait to see pics as well.

-penelopedarcy