Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Guppies

You might have read on my previous posts that I had one female guppy and several young guppies. Well, I had to give them away when we moved, but I bought 3 male guppies to live in the new tank I got for Christmas.

Here are some pictures:







Sadly, my blue guppy, who was my favorite, died, and now my other two guppies are acting sick. I think it has something to do with the filter. I think it's stressing the fish because they're having to swim against the current all the time, but I don't know what to do because the filter needs to run to keep the tank clean. Does anyone have any advice?

1 comment:

Lene said...

Great pictures of your fish. I am sorry they are sickly but I don't know anything about fish. We don't do well with any pets around here. Hope you figure it out.