Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Favorite Songs

Threeundertwo tagged me to do a list of my 7 favorite songs. The rules of this tag are:

List seven songs that you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your Summer of 2008. Post these instructions in your blog, along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what their favorites are this year!

My songs are:

I am a Sheep
Somewhere Over the Rainbow
That song from Star Wars (I'm not sure what it's called)
From a Railway Carriage
I Need You To Love Me
Listen To Our Hearts
Ring of Fire

I tag:

Mymomconnie @ Smockity Frocks
Emily @ He Is Risen
Kara @ Eskimo Kisses And Air Hugs
Kittykait @ Life In A Shoe
Linz @ Exceedingly Abundantly Blessed
Jennifer @ The Story Of Us...
Denise @ Logue Lobby


2 comments:

Nikki said...

Somewhere over the Rainbow is one of my favorites too. The only other one I'm familiar with is the one from Star Wars. And funny thing, that was one of the first songs I played by ear on the piano when I was about 8 or 9. After that my parents decided it was time for me to take lessons.

I am interested in knowing more about the sheep one. Sounds fun. :)

Threeundertwo said...

Great! Thanks for playing along! I love Somewhere Over the Rainbow too.